Hawaii Latest News
- Hawaii grand jury indicts US soldier on terrorism charges for trying to aid ISIS - Fox News
- Fernanda fading fast, but still promises high surf, humidity for Hawaii - Honolulu Star-Advertiser
- Hawaii to test nuclear warning system amid North Korea's threats - CNN
- US soldier arrested in Hawaii indicted on terrorism charges - Los Angeles Times
- 'It's flavourful as hell': welcome to Hawaii's annual Spam festival - The Guardian
Like Us on Facebook
Shakatime blog posts
Say Aloha to your new Hawaiian shirts and good-rhythms to your regular shirts or boring t-shirts. Also known as “Aloha” shirts, they are colorful and always fun to wear and showed up in Hawaii around the 1930s. They did not become popular until Elvis Presley and other movie stars wore them in the movies. In fact, Tom Selleck made the Hawaiian shirt fashionable during the Magnum PI series.
Yes! Say Aloha with our new Hawaiian shirts arrivals. When we think of Hawaiian shirts we think of the islands of Hawaii and we travel mentally to the enchanted islands cruising through Waikiki beach or one of the other beautiful sandy beaches with turquoise crystal clear water.
Another winter in the books. Another chaotic, action-packed and fun-filled season in Hawaii. Some highlights from the North Shore and some outer reefs starring Kai Barger, Koa Smith, Dustin Barca, Billy Stairmand, Caio Ibelli, Italo Ferreira, Tommy Whitaker, DK Walsh, Shaun Walsh, Keala Naihe, Makua Rothman, Adam Melling, Adriano de Souza, Sebastian Zietz, Bruce Irons, Conner Coffin, Julian Wilson, Kolohe Andino and Gabriel Medina.
First be sure to read the care tag label of the shirt. You need to know the type of fabric you’ll be ironing (cotton, rayon, polyester, silk, etc.) so you can use the correct setting and so that you won’t ruin your Hawaiian shirt with the wrong setting. For example, polyester is more fragile to high temperatures and can be damaged.
Fall is here and what a better way to dress up then topping it off with a beautiful scarf. There are so many ways to wear it and here is one of my favorite styles.