This page contains the complete Terms and Conditions that apply to an individual or entity's participation in Shaka Time's Drop Ship Program. By clicking the “ACCEPT” button at the end of this page you understand and agree with the program requirements.
1. ENROLLMENT IN THE PROGRAM - a) Go through the “Questions and Answers” page. b) Read the “Terms and Conditions” on this page, complete your information and click the "ACCEPT" button in sign of agreement. Allow 24-48 hours to receive notification of your enrollment. Shaka Time Inc. reserves the right to reject your enrollment for any reason.
2. ACTIVE ACCOUNTS -To keep your account on active status, once your account is proved, you have 30 days to email us with an update on your URL (it should be working) and after that, have at least 5 orders per month. Without these to conditions, your account will move to an inactive status until the conditions are met.
3. DROP SHIP PRODUCTS -Most products on www.shakatime.com - Men shirts, Women apparel, kid’s clothing, T-shirts, gift products, and accessories can be be drop shiped. Products NOT AVAILABLE for drop shipping are Fine Jewelry and Suntan Lotions.
4. LINKS ON YOUR SITE - You may use any graphics of drop ship products displayed on Shaka Time’s web site to promote your sales. It is your responsibility to set up, maintain, and update any images and words you use. You may not modify any icons, content, tools, text, trademarks, logos (known as Brand Features) copied from Shaka Time’s web site in any way. You may not use or display Shaka Time Brand Features or any other related images in any manner that is defamatory, misleading, libelous, and obscene or otherwise potentially damaging to the reputation of Shaka Time Inc. its partners and affiliates.
5. DROP SHIP EARNINGS -Your earnings are 25% off the drop ship product's price listed on our web site and/or catalog. See order processing below for details. Shaka Time Inc. reserves the right to change or update the sales price and/or the percentage payout at any time. Your discount does not include the cost for shipping, handling, taxes, clearance items, or any other items except drop ship products at regular price.
6. ORDER PROCESSING -After accepted into the program, you will be given a User Name and Password to process your orders through www.shakatime.com. You may also request for your orders to be processed via email if you prefer not to use our website. This option requires you to provide credit card information for the process of your orders. Once you place an order, you will receive an e-mail confirmation that your other was placed. Then your order will be processed and shipped in accordance to our website procedures. If anything comes up during the process of your order (like the item is not on stock, etc.) we will let you know immediately. Once we ship your order, you will receive an e-mail with tracking information.
7. PAYMENT METHOD -All your drop ship orders will be paid by your credit card, PayPal, or other available payment option through our secure website. For email drop ship orders, a credit card is required.
8. SHIPPING -Your shipping charges are based on our Shipping Info Page stated our web site. Please note that you are responsible for processing the correct shipping method and payment for your customers.
9. REFUNDS, RETURNS AND EXCHANGES -All refunds to your customers are your responsibility. We will process a refund to you less a 15% percent restocking fee once the merchandise is received. Returns or Exchanges can be send to: Customer Service, 866 Iwilei Road, Suite 206, Honolulu, HI 96817. Any returns/exchanges must have a Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) that is the order number from shakatime.com. We will inform you of the status of the return or exchange once in process. Shipping payment must be made before the exchanged item(s) can be shipped.
10. POLICIES AND PRICING -You are responsible to check our web site for new drop ship products or any other updates. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time and for any reason. We will do our best to inform you of any changes within a reasonable amount of time.
11. RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES -We will process your customer’s orders to the bests of our ability and only after the order has been paid in full. You and Shaka Time are independent contractors, and nothing in this Terms and Conditions will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on Shaka Time's behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your web site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY -Shaka Time Inc. will not be liable to you or any other person or entity for any special, indirect, consequential or exemplary damages (including, without limitation any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this Terms and Conditions or the Drop Ship Program, even if we, or any of our representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
13. DISCLAIMERS -We, Shaka Time Inc. make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Drop Ship Program or any products sold through the Program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, non-infringement, sample documents, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that Shaka Time's web site or any other web site sponsored by us in connection with the Drop Ship Program will be uninterrupted or error-free, and will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors or termination of any services or products.
14. NON-ASSIGNMENT AND SUCCESSORS - You may not assign your drop ship program, by operation of law or otherwise, to any other person or entity. To be part of Shaka Time's drop ship program a person and/or entity must directly go through the registration process.
15. MISCELLANEOUS -The laws of United States and the State of Hawaii will govern the Terms and Conditions of the Drop Ship Program without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action relating to the Drop Ship Program must be brought in the federal or state courts located in Hawaii and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. All notices and other communications required shall be delivered personally or transmitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax to (808) 537-5216 or by United States mail to Shaka Time, Inc. P.O. Box 159058, Honolulu, HI 96830. Communications to you will be primarily directed through the email address you provided. If the person registering into our Drop Ship Program is acting on behalf of his or her company or organization, such person hereby represents to Shaka Time that he or she has all requisite power and authority to accept the Terms and Conditions of the Program. Such person hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Shaka Time from any and all claims, damages and expense (including without limitation attorney's fees) arising from any breach of the program's Terms and Conditions.
If you understand and agree to all our Terms and Conditions of our Drop Ship Program, please complete your information bellow and press the button"ACCEPT".